Confidential Business Personal Property Returns

Returns Filed Late:

To download a Confidential Personal Property Return or for more information please visit the Oregon Department of Revenue Personal Property Assessment & Taxation Website.   

Requesting a filing extension:

The County Assessor has the authority to grant businesses an extension when good cause or administrative need exists. To request an extension, complete this form and either mail, fax or email to the address or number shown below.  Your extension request must be received and/or postmarked by February 15th.


All returns that are filed late receive a penalty. The penalty is a percentage of the taxes and is 5%, 25%, or 50% depending on how late the return is filed.