Forms, instructions, and answers to frequently asked questions may be obtained at the following web link:
Domestic Partnership forms may also be obtained in person or by mail at:
Hillsboro, OR 97124
The registration fee is $60.00, payable when the declaration form is filed. We do accept cash and personal checks. We do not accept debit or charge cards.
Hours for obtaining forms are: Weekdays 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
To obtain a domestic partnership form by mail, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the address listed above. A form will be mailed to you with instructions on how to fill it out. Upon approval, which is normally within 3 days of receipt, we will send your certificate to you.
Requirements and Conditions
- Registrants do not need to be residents of Washington County.
- One registrant must be an Oregon resident.
- There is no waiting period.
- The Domestic Partnership form must be signed by both parties, and must have signatures notarized. Please be advised that there is no notary available in the County Clerk's office.
- There are no exceptions or waivers to the registration fee.
- No refunds are made once the form is filed.
- Legal age in the State of Oregon for both parties is 18 year of age.
When Domestic Partnerships Are Not Recognized
For further information:
- Phone: (503) 846-8752
- Fax: (503) 846-3909
- E-Mail to: email@example.com
Español: Para más información, llame al (503) 846-8752