Address Update Form

Ballots are NOT forwardable so if you have moved since the last election please update your address at the Address Update Form.

If you are currently registered in Washington County, you may use this form to update to your new Washington County address.  Please call 503-846-5800 or check your voter status by going to the "My Vote?" website.

If you are a registered voter moving into Washington County from another county within Oregon, you cannot use this form. You must fill out and deliver a new Registration Form PDF icon to the Washington County Elections Office or use the "Online Voter Registration" website.

If you are moving into another county in Oregon you will need to provide your new county with a new updated Registration Form PDF icon.

Elections Address Update Form



*=required information