For filing deadlines please see the "Calendar of Events" webpage.
Washington County Voters' Pamphlet Forms:
NEW –Updated Forms! Now easier to file.
Joint County Voters' Pamphlet (JCVP) forms will now be accepted at these four counties: Washington, Multnomah, Clackamas and Yamhill. If a candidate or measure is in two adjoining counties and a filer wants to put the same exact Voters' Pamphlet statement in both counties the same copy of the JCVP form can be submitted to both counties. Older version forms will still be accepted in their perspective county.
- Candidate Statement (JCVP-01)
- Statement of Endorsement (JCVP-02)
- Measure Argument (JCVP-03)
- Petition Signature Sheet for Measure Argument (JCVP-04)
- Measure Explanatory Statement (JCVP-05)
Candidate Filing Forms:
- Candidate Filing Form (SEL 101)
- Candidate Signature Sheet - Nonpartisan (SEL 121)
- Precinct Committeeperson (SEL 105)
- Special Districts Candidate Form (SEL 190)
Measure Filing Forms:
Contact the Elections Division
|3700 SW Murray Blvd
|Beaverton, OR 97005|
|Directions and map|