Commissioner Bob Terry represents District 4, a large portion of the rural area of Washington County including Banks, Cornelius, Forest Grove, Gaston, Hillsboro and North Plains. Commissioner Terry was sworn into the Washington County Board of Commissioners in January 2011. This is Commissioner Terry's first term serving as a Washington County Commissioner.
Since 1996, Commissioner Terry has owned Fisher Farms, a regional provider of value-added nursery stock employing over 200 people and based in rural Washington County.
Commissioner Terry serves on the following boards and committees:
- Aging and Veteran Services Advisory Council
- Rural Roads Operations and Maintenace Advisory Committee
- Columbia Pacific Economic Development Association (Col-Pac)
- Metro Policy Advisory Committee (MPAC)
- Board of Clean Water Services (CWS)
January 2011 - December 2014