Commissioner Bob Terry represents District 4, a large portion of the rural area of Washington County including Banks, Cornelius, Forest Grove, Gaston, Hillsboro and North Plains. Commissioner Terry was sworn into the Washington County Board of Commissioners in January 2011.
Since 1996, Commissioner Terry owned Fisher Farms, a regional provider of value-added nursery stock employing over 200 people and based in rural Washington County. He retired from Fisher Farms in 2016.
Commissioner Terry serves on the following boards and committees:
- Aging and Veteran Services Advisory Council
- Rural Roads Operations and Maintenance Advisory Committee
- Columbia Pacific Economic Development Association (Col-Pac)
- Metro Policy Advisory Committee (MPAC)
- Board of Clean Water Services (CWS)
- Public Health Advisory Council
January 2015 - December 2018