1. Mail will be sent and delivered through Washington County’s Central Services office. We will have two deliveries per day. The first will be between 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. and the second between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.. Mail will be received and picked up by the Central Services Monday thru Friday and are closed on Holidays.
Mail should still be addressed to, or from, the Community Corrections Center’s address:
260 SW Adams Ave. MS#57
Hillsboro, OR 97123-3905
2. Outgoing mail may be turned into the reception staff or floor monitors.
3. All resident mail must have postage and a return address with the resident’s name.
4. Mail will be transferred from either the WCJ or the WCCCC depending where the Inmate/Resident is located.
5. All mail received for past residents who are no longer residing at the WCCCC or the WCJ will be returned to the sender.
6. Any delivered packages will be opened in front of CCC staff.