Washington County partners with other organizations to provide the full spectrum of prevention, from strengthening individual knowledge and skills to attempting to change community norms. Our goal is for illegal use of alcohol and other drugs to be unacceptable in our community.
In order to be most effective, our partners use evidence-based programs and practices. They include community-based alcohol and drug prevention coalitions, mental health and alcohol and drug educators, schools, law enforcement and private citizens.
- Helping Empower Youth (HEY)
- Beaverton Together
- Tigard Turns the Tide
- Tualatin Together
- LifeWorks Northwest (Strengthening Families Program)
- Morrison Child & Family Services (Parent Skill Building classes)
- Youth Contact (Parent Skill Building classes, Project Success and Student Assistance)
- Adelante Mujeres (youth development)