Wild animals are creatures of nature to be respected and enjoyed. We are fortunate to live in an area with such an abundance and variety of wildlife. This Guide on Living with Wildlife in our Community provides tips on how to coexist more compatibly with most wildlife creatures and truly begin to appreciate their value.
The guide includes information on the following topics:
- Learning to live with wildlife
- Keeping them out: Wildlife proofing your home
- Raccoons, opossums, and skunks
- Coyotes, beavers and squirrels
- Pigeons, starlings, and house sparrows
- Other birds
- Reptiles and amphibians.