Parenting Resources

Need help locating services in Washington County? Call 211, which provides referral to resources for food, housing, child care, legal, health care, employment, counseling, public agencies and much more! Language translation for over 150 languages is available. If 211 does not work on your phone, call 503-222-5555 or access the 211 resource directory online.

Prefer a more one-on-one approach? Contact a family resource manager. They provide information and referral services on a wide array of resources available in Washington County thereby enhancing the abilities of adults, children and families to succeed in school, work, and the community.

  • Banks/Gaston/Forest Grove 503-359-2598
  • Beaverton 503-277-0484 or 503-601-9373
  • Hillsboro 503-844-1688
  • Tigard-Tualatin 503-603-1582