24/7 Contact Information
Washington County Public Health's contact number for reporting public health emergencies 24 hours a day, seven days a week, is 503-846-3594. The fax number is 503-846-3644.
Animal Bites: Please call 503-846-3594 to report an animal bite.
How We Help
Washington County Public Health works every day to keep Washington County a healthy place to live, work and play. We do that by:
- Tracking disease trends
- Investigating disease outbreaks
- Preventing the spread of communicable diseases
- Providing disease prevention services
- Providing education to health care providers, school personnel, employers and residents
- Protect yourself from airborne diseases: Visit our Healthy Habits page.
- The flu.
- Mandatory reporting information for physicians, health care providers and laboratory workers
- The Environmental Health program inspects restaurants, private water systems, swimming pools and septic systems to prevent communicable diseases from these sources.
- For information on specific communicable diseases, visit the State of Oregon Communicable Diseases web page.