- Oregon Homecare Worker Registry
- Family Caregiver Handbook
- En Espanol Family Caregiver Handbook
- Video Caregiving is dedicated exclusively to offering streamlined videos as a resource to help the nation's estimated 50 million family caregivers.
- Video Asistencia are videos with original footage, documentary in style, focusing on real stories of real people in real circumstances. Each are subtitled in Spanish and some feature Hispanic families speaking in their native language.
- Family Caregiver Alliance
- Caregiver Recommended Reading List
- Alzheimers Association
- Oregon Care Partners
- Oregon Home Care Commission provides registry and referrals of homecare workers for consumers who employ homecare workers. For assistance, call 1-877-867-0077 and selection option 1.
- Information and Referral Hotline: 2-1-1
- 24-hour Alzheimer's Support Line: 1-800-272-3900
- 24-hour Washington County Crisis Line: 503-291-9111
- Washington County DAVS: 1-855-ORE-ADRC (673-2372)
Contact Information for Family Caregiver Support services
Washington County Disability, Aging & Veteran Services - 1-855-673-2372
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Location: 5240 N.E. Elam Young Parkway, Suite 300, Hillsboro, OR 97124
Mailing Address: 155 N. First Ave., MS 44, Hillsboro, OR 97124
Program Coordinator, Deborah Letourneau, MSW
Program Assistant, Debbie Croft
Multnomah County Family Caregiver Support Program
503-988-3646 x 26263
Clackamas County Family Caregiver Support Program