We are always striving to improve our services. If you have a concern or complaint regarding Washington County Developmental Disability services, we encourage you to contact your services coordinator. 

You are also welcome to initiate a formal complaint by completing a complaint form and sending it to:

Washington County Developmental Disabilities
155 North First Avenue, Suite 250 (MS-66)
Hillsboro, Oregon 97124

If you need assistance in completing the form or are unable to open the links below, please contact us at 503-846-3150.

In English:

En Español: