The process for obtaining a Child Care Center or Certified Family Home Sanitation Inspection from Washington County's Environmental Health program is as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Please submit the following to Washington County Environmental Health:
- Child Care Center or Certified Family Child Care Home Sanitation Inspection Form provided to you by the state (For examples of how to complete these forms properly, click here for a child care center and here for certified family care facility)
- The correct fee for your type of facility
2. Deliver these in person or send them via mail. Our office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., with the exception of governmental holidays. Should you choose the mail option, our address is as follows: Washington County Environmental Health, 155 N. First Ave., MS-5, Hillsboro, OR 97124
3. An environmental health specialist will call you within three days of the receiving date to schedule a five-day inspection window.
See Fee Schedule.
For additional information from your licensing department, visit the State of Oregon's Office of Child Care.
Per [insert statute or rule numbers here] new child care centers and new certified family homes must undergo a plan review by....Please submit the Washington County
- Washington County Child Care Facility Plan Review Application
- additional forms here?