The process for obtaining a Child Care Center or Certified Family Home Sanitation Inspection from Washington County's Environmental Health program is as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Please submit the following to Washington County Environmental Health:
- Child Care Center or Certified Family Child Care Home Sanitation Inspection Form provided to you by the state (For examples of how to complete these forms properly, click here and here.)
- The correct fee for your type of facility
2. Deliver these in person or send them via mail. Our office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., with the exception of governmental holidays. Should you choose the mail option, our address is as follows: Washington County Environmental Health, 155 N. First Ave., MS-5, Hillsboro, OR 97124
3. An environmental health specialist will call you within three days of the receiving date to schedule a five-day inspection window.
See Fee Schedule.
For additional information from your licensing department, click here.