- A pregnancy test
- Birth Control?
- Emergency birth control (The Day-After Pill)?
- Tests for sexually transmitted infections including HIV?
- An annual exam or a Pap test?
- To talk to someone who cares about your (reproductive/sexual) health?
Confidential help for people 19 years of age and younger
Hours: Tuesdays from 3-7 PM. This is WALK-IN only. Please arrive by 6 PM at the latest to be seen that day. Be aware there could be a wait due to the walk-in nature of Teen Clinic.Locations:
- Beaverton: 12550 SW 2nd Ave (between Watson and Hall)
- Hillsboro: 266 W. Main Street
- A safe, friendly, confidential atmosphere
- A little paperwork
- Opportunity to talk to health educators and get questions answered
- Appointment with a RN or NP
- Low-cost or discounted services
Frequently Asked Questions: See our Teen Clinic FAQ page.
The above services are available to everyone (including teens) during regular office hours at both Washington County Clinics.