What Vaccines are Offered?
IMPORTANT: Both the Beaverton and Hillsboro clinics are now closed. However, the Hillsboro clinic temporarily reopened on July 6, Mondays and Wednesdays, from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Immunization appointments will be scheduled for the afternoon hours. Call 503-846-8851 for an appointment or visit our Clinic Transition page for more information.
Vaccines available include diphtheria, polio, pertussis (whooping cough), measles, chicken pox, hepatitis, flu and numerous other vaccine-preventable diseases. We offer all routine childhood and some adult vaccines. Immunizations provided at our clinics are provided on a sliding fee schedule. Immunization Schedule (PDF)
- Contact your doctor (or your county health department) to see if your child is up-to-date.
- Always keep an up-to-date shot record at home.
- Notify your school or childcare facility of your child's updated immunizations.
- Call 1-800-SAFENET for information about a clinic near you.
- Call 503-846-4955 for "Elliot the Elephant" promotional material.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (Spanish version available)
- CDC -- Vaccines & Immunizations
- Immunization Action Coalition
- Oregon Health Authority
- Vaccine Education Center