We provide immunizations for children and adults against vaccine-preventable diseases such as diphtheria, polio, MMR (measles, mumps, rubella), Tdap (tetanus, diptheria and pertussis or whooping cough), hepatitis A, hepatitis B, varicella (chicken pox), HPV, meningococcal (meningitis) and flu (children only).
- We provide vaccines in two clinic sites in Washington County (Hillsboro and Beaverton).
- We consult with and provide technical assistance for schools and childcare facilities in Washington County to ensure that all Washington County children have updated vaccinations.
- We coordinate a seasonal flu vaccine program.
- We participate in outreach programs throughout the year promoting immunizations to parents, schools and childcare facilities.
- We convene quarterly networking meetings with school nurses and public health staff across the state.
Other than the vaccines listed above, the clinic does not provide adult travel vaccines.
If you want to check whether you have had the hepatitis B vaccine series OR the chicken pox virus, we can test for that.
For more information on vaccines and immunization, visit the CDC's Vaccine web pages.
Clinic hours and locations
To schedule a vaccination or for more information, call our clinic appointment line at 503-846-8851.