Field Team - Maternal Child Health Home Visiting
What is the Field Team?
The Field Team consists of experienced public health nurses who make home visits to pregnant or postpartum women and families with newborn infants or young children with special health care needs.
Services Provided by the Field Team
- Prenatal and childbirth education
- Support for women with a high risk pregnancy
- Prenatal and postpartum depression screening
- Breastfeeding support and education
- Postpartum support and education
- Monitoring infant growth and weight gain
- Developmental screening and activities to promote normal infant development
- Education and support for healthy parenting
- Education and support to improve child health and development
- Case management, referral and follow-up to ensure access to health care and other services
You are eligible for Field Team Services if:
- You live in Washington County
- You are a pregnant or postpartum woman
- You have a newborn infant
- You have an infant or child (under age 5) with special health needs
For more information:
Call the Washington County Field Team at 503-846-3712 or 503-846-4872.