Effects of Storms and Floods on Materials and Services
Collection schedules may change due to inclement weather especially when there are hazardous driving conditions and schools close. Learn more about what to do when that happens.
Severe weather may generate extra woody debris and may impact or delay curbside garbage and recycling collection service, depending on the nature of the storm. Learn more about what to do with storm and flood debris.
- Portland, Vancouver and Salem news releases — road closures, city-county-state/schools closures, etc.
- Washington County winter road conditions, sandbag locations, winter response maps, other transportation links
- Washington County Emergency Management Cooperative — current conditions and disaster plans
- Five minute emergency preparedness projects
- American Red Cross — ways to help or get assistance