The Washington County Solid Waste & Recycling Program offers free resources and technical assistance to organizations, businesses and institutions in Washington County, with the exception of home-based businesses and those located within the city limits of Beaverton. To learn more, contact a waste prevention and recycling specialist or call 503-846-3605.
The Washington County Solid Waste & Recycling Program can help your organization meet its goals to reduce waste and recycle more as well as meet the local Business Recycling Requirements. Services are customized to meet the needs of your business. You set the priorities and the pace. Choose from free services and resources including:
- On-site evaluations to identify waste prevention, reuse and recycling opportunities.
- Information on waste prevention, recycling and purchasing recycled-content products.
- Free centralized and desk-side recycling containers, posters, stickers and other resources.
- Staff-meeting presentations on recycling and waste prevention topics.
- Recognition through the Green Business Award.
- Business Bulletin electronic news, tips and tools to prevent waste in the workplace.
- Workshops and networking opportunities such as the ResourceFull Use materials exchange events.
Learn more and request assistance
To find out more about workplace assistance or to schedule a visit from a waste prevention and recycling specialist, please use this online form.
Para leer esta página en español, haga clic en Recicle en el Trabajo/El Programa de Washington County Solid Waste & Recycling.