Recycle at Work
The Recycle at Work Technical Assistance Program is at your service!
Washington County's Recycle at Work program offers free assistance to organizations (businesses, non-profits, government offices, etc) in the unincorporated areas of Washington County and the cities of Banks, Cornelius, Durham, Forest Grove, Hillsboro, King City, North Plains, Sherwood, Tigard, and Tualatin.
Recycle at Work can help your organization meet its goals to reduce waste and recycle more as well as meet the local Business Recycling Requirements. Services are customized to meet the needs of your business. You set the priorities and the pace. Choose from an array of free services and resources including:
- on-site evaluations to identify waste prevention, reuse and recycling opportunities
- a report summarizing your current practices with additional recommendations from Recycle at Work
- information on waste prevention, recycling and purchasing recycled-content products
- free desk-side recycling containers, posters, stickers and other resources
- staff-meeting presentations on recycling and waste prevention topics
- recognition of your efforts through the Recycle at Work Business and the Recycling Certified Business recognitions programs
- workshops and networking opportunities such as the ResourceFull Use materials exchange events
REQUEST FREE ASSISTANCE
To find out more about the Washington County Recycle at Work program, or to schedule a visit from a Recycling Specialist, please contact our office at (503) 846-8609 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about recycling at your workplace, to download resources for your office, sign up for recycling tip e-mails or if your business is located in Multnomah or Clackamas counties or the city of Beaverton, click on the regional Recycle at Work program page.
Para leer esta página en español, haga clic en Recicle en el Trabajo/El Programa de Washington County Recycle at Work