File a ComplaintResidents and businesses can file complaints related to nuisance properties, solid waste and recycling collection service or noise.
Location MattersBefore filing a complaint, please confirm the property or issue in question is located within unincorporated Washington County and not within a city limits.
If the property is located within a City, not unincorporated Washington County, please contact the appropriate City to register your complaint.
Choose one of the options below to submit a complaint:
- Online form: Submit your complaint online with the form below.
- Email: Download one of the below complaint forms, complete report and save file to your computer. Then attach the completed form to an email.
- Fax: Fax a completed form to 503-846-4990.
- Mail: Send completed for to Washington County Solid Waste & Recycling Program, 155 N. First Ave., Suite 160, MS 5, Hillsboro, OR 97124-3072.
- Call: If you need assistance with the form please call 503-846-3605.
Please fill in the information below and click "submit complaint" to send your complaint.
Nuisance conditions such as garbage accumulation and the uncontrolled or uncultivated growth of weeds, brush or grass, can potentially create unreasonable disruption and unsafe conditions for neighboring properties.
Solid Waste and Recycling Collection Service Complaints
Collection service, provided by private companies, is governed by standards outlined in the County's Administrative Rules.
Washington County's Noise Code, Chapter 8.24: Go to "Title 8 HEALTH AND SAFETY" from the left navigation bar. Then click on "Chapter 8.24" for noise control.