Residents and organizations can use the following forms to request assistance or report problems. If you have questions please contact the Solid Waste & Recycling Program by email or call 503-846-3605.
For multifamily property managers
Before filing a complaint, please confirm the property in question is located within the unincorporated are of Washington County — the location is important. To confirm the address of the reported property, use the County InterMap mapping program.
Use the following online or pdf forms to report about:
- Garbage and recycling collection service (a hauler), a nuisance or noise online (Online Complaint Form)
- Garbage and recycling collection hauler or service (Solid waste Collection Complaint Form) Collection service is provided by private companies (haulers) and is governed by standards outlined in the Washington County Solid Waste & Recycling Administrative Rules.
- Tall grass, weeds, excessive garbage or similar (Nuisance Complaint Form) Washington County Nuisance Code, Chapter 8.20 — on the left navigation bar, click on "Title 8 - HEALTH AND SAFETY". Then click on "Chapter 8.20 - NUISANCES."
- Unreasonable noise (Noise Complaint Form) Washington County Noise Code, Chapter 8.24 — on the left navigation bar, click on "Title 8 - HEALTH AND SAFETY." Then click "Chapter 8.24 - NOISE CONTROL."
- Request an exception to County noise restrictions — road construction, utility projects, etc. (Noise Variance Application Form) — Washington County Noise Code, Chapter 8.24 — on the left navigation bar, click on "Title 8 HEALTH AND SAFETY." Then click "Chapter 8.24 - NOISE CONTROL."
- Request records for nuisance complaint information and other Solid Waste & Recycling Program records (Public Records Request Form)
How to submit completed forms
Washington County Solid Waste & Recycling Program
155 N. First Ave, Suite 160, MS 5
Hillsboro, OR 97124-3072
Email as attachment:
Attn: Solid Waste & Recycling Program