Electronic Funds Transfers and Reliacard

Electronic Funds Transfers and Reliacard Now Available

If you receive a Utility Reimbursement Payment (URP) from the Department of Housing Services, you may now elect to receive it as an Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT), or loaded onto a Reliacard (a pre-paid debit card) instead of a paper check.

Electronic Fund Transfers

EFTs are paid directly to your bank account. There is no need to wait for a check or worry about a check getting lost in the mail.

If you are interested in setting up EFT for your Utility Reimbursement Payment, you must complete this form and return it to us.


Reliacard functions just like a debit card. The Utility Reimbursement Payment is loaded directly on the card each month. For more details, read the Reliacard Info Sheet.

If you are interested in applying for a Reliacard, you must complete the Reliacard Application and return it to us.


If you have questions about EFT, please send an e-mail to our EFT Contact.