Severe Weather Shelter Response Plan
When freezing temperatures are predicted for Washington County, Severe Weather Shelters activate.
For details, please refer to the Severe Weather Shelter Activation List.
Please note that while the Department of Housing Services makes its best effort to keep the Severe Weather Shelter Activation up to date, changes in activation may occur without notice.
For the most up-to-date information, you may call 211Info at 2-1-1 or (503) 222-5555.
Orientation and Training for SWS Response Plan - October 2012
- CDC: Bedbug Information
- CDC: Free Flu Resources
- CDC: Head Lice Information
- Cleaning up Vomit and Diarrhea
- Cover Your Cough
- Hand Washing
- How to Sanitize
- Infection Control Measures
- Infection Prevention and Control for Shelters during Disasters
- Infectious Waste Disposal
- List of Infection Prevention and Control Equipment
- Norovirus Brochure
- Oregon Public Health - Bed Bug Information
- Oregon Public Health - Flu Information
- Oregon Public Health - Pertussis Information
- Respiratory Poster
- Sample Policy
- Washington County Mental Health Crisis Team