Community Links specializes in providing individual site assistance for youth by directly connecting them with meaningful volunteer opportunities.
Depending on the situation, youth may be under the direct supervision of a Community Links counselor and/or a volunteer while at their designated site. Youth will be given the opportunity to learn job related skills that may assist them as they later seek paid employment.
To participate in the Community Links program, please complete the RELEASE OF LIABILITY form and turn it in to the crew leader.
- Habitat for Humanity (Re-store)
- Tualatin Hills Parks and Recreation
- Washington County Facilities
- Hillsboro Farmer's Market
- Adopt A Road
- Youth Source (Supa Fresh Farm)
- Clean Water Services
(503) 846-3782 (office)
(503) 519-8522 (cell)