Agricultural Buildings

Interested in adding an agricultural building or an equine facility on your farm property?  Have questions on what you need to do? 

The Agricultural Placement Permit handout below explains the types of uses that the building may be approved for and the applications and information needed to start and complete the process. 

Agricultural Placement Permit 

If you have any further questions after reading the handout, please call us at 503-846-3470 or come into our office at 155 N. 1st St, Suite 350, Hillsboro, OR. 

We are open 8 to 4, Monday through Thursday.  For more informatin regarding our hours of operation please consult the Land Use and Transporation Office Location and Business Hours.