Service Requests & Complaints

Reporting a Problem

To contact Washington County Traffic Engineering regarding issues such as:

  • Traffic signal malfunctioning
  • Traffic signal operating poorly
  • Traffic signal light burned out
  • Streetlight staying on during the day or off at night (PGE's report a streetlight form)
  • Sign knocked down or leaning
  • Sign vandalized
  • School Flasher problems
  • Other traffic or safety issues

During regular business hours (Mon-Fri: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM), call (503) 846-7950 or E-mail Traffic Engineering.

During non-business hours or holidays, call  Washington County Consolidated Communications Agency (WCCCA) dispatch for malfunctioning Traffic Signals at (503) 629-0111.

Fill out a Traffic Enforcement Complaint Form with Washington County Sheriff's Office regarding traffic enforcement issues.