Service Requests & Complaints
Reporting a Problem
To contact Washington County Traffic Engineering regarding issues such as:
- Traffic signal malfunctioning
- Traffic signal operating poorly
- Traffic signal light burned out
- Streetlight staying on during the day or off at night (PGE's report a streetlight form)
- Sign knocked down or leaning
- Sign vandalized
- School Flasher problems
- Other traffic or safety issues
During regular business hours (Mon-Fri: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM), call (503) 846-7950 or E-mail Traffic Engineering.
During non-business hours or holidays, call Washington County Consolidated Communications Agency (WCCCA) dispatch for malfunctioning Traffic Signals at (503) 629-0111.
Fill out a Traffic Enforcement Complaint Form with Washington County Sheriff's Office regarding traffic enforcement issues.