Urban Roads Committee Recommends Six Projects
Sponsored by: Department of Land Use & Transportation , Operations & Maintenance Division
At its December 19 meeting, the Urban Road Maintenance District Advisory Committee recommended six safety improvement projects for funding in fiscal year 2013-2014.
The projects recommended by the committee are:
- Pedestrian path on 92nd Avenue from Garden Home Road to Allen Boulevard (CPO 3)
- Pedestrian path on Scholls Ferry Road from Hamilton Street to Milepost 0.425 (CPO 3)
- Pedestrian path on McDaniel Road from Hardin Court to near Arnott Lane (CPO 1)
- Pedestrian path on Leahy Road from house #8310 to near school (CPO 1)
- Pedestrian path on Butner Road from Cedar Hills Boulevard to Murray Boulevard (CPO 1)
- Pedestrian path on Laidlaw Road from .1 mile east of Lakeview Drive to 140th Avenue (CPO 7)
After review by Land Use and Transportation staff, the URMD Safety Improvement projects recommended for funding will be included in the 2013-2014 Annual Road Maintenance Program presented to the Board of Commissioners for approval in June.
Related: URMD Safety Improvement Projects
Washington County is committed to planning, building and maintaining the best transportation system, ensuring the safety of all roadway users, and operating the county roadway system in a cost-effective and environmentally responsible manner.
Contact:Stephen Roberts, Communications Coordinator