Farmington Road (Murray to Hocken)
Farmington Road, between Murray Boulevard and Hocken Avenue, was a four to five lane roadway that lacks bicycle facilities on both sides of the road and continuous pedestrian facilities along the south side of the road.
This project is making needed safety and traffic capacity improvements to Farmington Road, between Murray Boulevard and Hocken Avenue, for all modes of transportation.
- Widening the roadway to five lanes (two travel lanes in each direction with a center turn lane)
- Continuous bicycle facilities
- Continuous pedestrian facilities
- Street lighting
- Realign 141st and 142nd Avenues
- Improve Hocken Avenue between the railroad tracks and Farmington
This $21.4 million project is funded through phase 3d of the County's Major Streets Transportation Improvement Program (MSTIP). The total project cost includes the estimated cost of design, right-of-way and construction and is subject to change.
CPO Central Beaverton NAC; Commissioner District 1
Consultant website: www.farmingtonroadproject.com