Leahy Road and Stark Street
This project constructed pedestrian facilities on the south side of Leahy Road and Stark Street near West Tualatin View Elementary School, providing safer routes for children walking or biking to the school property.
- Sidewalk installation on Leahy from 90th to 88th.
- ADA improvements at the intersection of 90th and Leahy.
- Sidewalk installation at the Stark and 88th intersection
- ADA improvements at the intersection of Stark and 88th.
- Improved ADA access onto the school property at 88th and Leahy.
This $410,000 project was funded through an ODOT Safe Routes to School grant.