Springville Road (185th to 178th)
UPDATE: Please note that the project limits have changed. Instead of extending to 173rd Avenue, the project will end at 178th Avenue.
Springville Road between 185th Avenue and 178th Avenue is a heavily used narrow two-lane roadway that lacks continuous bicycle and pedestrian facilities.
This project will make needed safety and capacity improvements to Springville Road between 185th Avenue and 178th Avenue.
- Widening Springville Road to five lanes between 185th and 178th
- Widening 185th Avenue to five lanes between West Union to just north of Springville
- Adding continuous bike lanes and sidewalks to both sections
- Street lighting
- Storm drainage upgrades
- Safety enhancements at all intersections
- Signalizing 185th Avenue at Springville Road
Project ContactKim Haughn
Public Information Officer
Email: Kim Haughn
Commissioner District: 2