**The Law Library will occasionally have to open late, close early, or close from Noon - 1. This happens rarely, but it does happen. Please feel free to call ahead to confirm that the Law Library is open.**
Note: The Law Library will be closed on all county holidays.
- Law Librarian: Laura Orr
- 111 NE Lincoln Street; Suite 250; Hillsboro, OR 97124-3036
- Phone: (503) 846-8880
- Fax: (503) 846-3515 (please telephone before faxing)
- Email: email@example.com
- Directions to the Law Library.
- Maps can be found from the Juvenile Services Building directory.
- Legal Research Guides
- Library Services
- Role of County Law Libraries
- Oregon Legal Research Website
- Oregon Legal Research Blog
WASHINGTON COUNTY LAW LIBRARY POLICIES:
- The Law Library is not responsible for patrons' personal items.
- Children who are not conducting legal research of their own must remain under parent or guardian supervision at all times.
- The Law Library is located in a Washington County facility and all patrons are required to comply with County facilities policies.
- Cell phone conversations are not permitted in the Law Library; cell phones must be turned off or set to no audible ring.
- Conference Room: Oregon State Bar (OSB) members may reserve the Conference Room.
- Wireless (WiFi): The Law Library’s wireless service is for legal research purposes only. The wireless service is password protected and encrypted. Please ask at the Reception Desk for log-on instructions.
- Computer Use: The public workstations are for legal research only. Users are limited to 30 minutes on the workstations. Please use table seating for research work space.
- Copiers and printers: Self-service, 10 cents a copy, cash or check.
- Law Library Policy for Notary Public and Witness Services.
- PACER policy
- Collection Development Policy