Law Librarian Resources
1) See Public Law Libraries: Selected Readings (for links, books, articles, and bibliographies about public law librarianship).
2) See About County Law Libraries (for additional information about Oregon County Law Libraries).
3) See also: Public Librarian Resources (for links, videos, PPTs, and handouts used during our public library reference staff trainings on "how to answer legal reference questions").
4) Other public law library program information:
AALL 2010 Annual Meeting, Legislative Advocacy Training
2010 American Association of Law Libraries (AALL) 103rd AALL Annual Meeting, Denver, CO
Legislative Advocacy Training 2010: Raising the Bar in your State
Saturday, July 10, 2010: 8:30 a.m. – Noon
Breakout 1: Proving the Value of Public Law Libraries during the Recession and Beyond
Moderator: Joan Bellistri, SCCLL-SIS Board Member, Anne Arundel County Public Law Library
Grace Holloway, ALLA, Gwinnett County (Georgia) Law Library
Laura Orr, WESTPAC, Washington County (Oregon) Law Library
Jonathan Stock, SNELLA, Retired (Connecticut) Courthouse Law Librarian
Links to Laura's program handouts:
9) Sample Impact Statements and Issue Briefs: