Public Safety Levy
If approved by voters on November 3, 2015, this measure would continue funding for public safety services from a local option property tax levy that is scheduled to expire in June 2016. More information is available below.
Informational Materials about Measure 34-236
- Read the ballot title and explanatory statement
- More ballot-related information for the Nov. 3 election
Handouts & Presentations
- Download the informational "rack card"
- Informational "rack card" en espanol
- Newsletter article
- PowerPoint presentation
- YouTube video of Mental Health Response Team
- YouTube video of Juvenile Crime Prevention
- YouTube video of Emergency Shelters & Domestic Violence
Full Proposal Document
Content on this web site has been reviewed by the Oregon Secretary of State's Elections Division.