Hagg Lake Fees
DAILY PARKING PASSES
A daily parking pass or annual parking pass must be displayed at all times in your vehicle within the Park.
Daily parking passes are sold at the Park's entrance Ranger Station located at Scoggins Valley Park/Henry Hagg Lake. There are no retail outlet sales available for daily parking passes. There is an automated machine that sells $6 parking passes (no discounts) when an attendant does not occupy the Ranger Station.
Daily parking passes are sold in the following increment - Credit Cards are accepted
- Regular Daily Parking Pass -- $6.00
- Senior Citizen (55+) or Veteran Parking Pass -- $4.00 (Available Memorial Day through Labor Day during Ranger Station hours of operation - daily 8:00am to 6:00pm)
ANNUAL PARKING PASSES
Annual parking passes are sold in the following increments:
Regular Season Parking Pass -- $55.00
- Senior Citizen (55+) or Veteran Parking Pass -- $35.00
An annual parking pass can also be purchased at the following locations:
1. Park Entrance Ranger Station (Memorial Day through Labor Day during Ranger Station hours of operation - daily 8:00am to 6:00pm)
2. Park Office, 50250 SW Scoggins Valley Road, Gaston, OR 97119 (503) 359-5732 (Monday through Friday - 8:00am to 5:00pm)
4. Lake Stop Store, 8015 SW Old Hwy 47, Gaston, OR 97116 (503) 357-4270
An annual parking pass is good for one vehicle at a time but transferable between same family vehicles.
HAGG LAKE PARK SPECIAL USE AND RESERVATIONS
Hagg Lake has many individual picnic tables (some with grills) located and scattered all throughout the park that are open to the public, no reservations needed (first come/first serve) and free of charge.
Hagg Lake has two large covered pavilions available at for rent ($280 per day) - one at C-Ramp and one at Sain Creek Recreation Area.
Sain Creek Recreation Area also has one large, uncovered group area with a large grill available for group rent ($180 per day).
Eagle Point Recreation Area has one uncovered group site located away from the water and set in the trees for rent ($180 per day).
Cancellation Fees: Notice 30 days or more 25% of reservation fee / Notice 30 days or less 50% of reservation fee
To make general reservations please call (503) 359-5732 - INDIVIDUAL PICNIC TABLES THROUGHOUT THE PARK DO NOT REQUIRE A RESERVATION AND ARE OPEN FOR PUBLIC USE ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS, FREE OF CHARGE.
Special Use or large scale for profit/admission events: Require an application with $120 application fee. For profit events will be charged 15% of the gross revenue. Refundable cleaning and security deposits apply and vary based on area(s) - please call (503) 359-5732 for more information.