Hagg Lake Fees
A daily pass or season pass must be displayed at all times in your vehicle within the Park during the operating season.
Daily passes are sold only at the Park Entrance Fee Booth located at Scoggins Valley Park/Henry Hagg Lake. There are no retail outlet sales available for day passes. There is an automated machine that sells passes when an attendant does not occupy the fee booth.
Daily passes are sold in the following increment - Credit Cards are accepted
- Vehicle Daily Pass -- $5.00 (Regular/Senior Citizens)
- Vehicle with Boat Daily Pass -- $6.00 (Regular/Senior Citizens)
Season passes are sold in the following increments:
Vehicle Passes -- $50.00
Boat Passes -- $55.00
Senior Citizen/Veteran Passes -- $35.00 (Vehicle or Boat)
Second Pass -- $20.00
A season pass can also be purchased at the following locations:
- Hillsboro Hanks #2 - Photo Counter, 661 SE Baseline, Hillsboro, OR 97124 (503) 648-5122
- Lake Stop Store, 8015 SW Old Hwy 47, Gaston, OR 97116 (503) 357-4270
The Fee Booth at Hagg Lake also sells season passes, from opening weekend, the first Saturday in March, through end of season, the Sunday prior to Thanksgiving in November.
A Season pass allows unlimited Park visits during the Park season for a specific vehicle. Interested in giving a season pass as a gift? Passes are generally available in mid-December for the upcoming season at the above-mentioned vendors.
HAGG LAKE PARK SPECIAL USE AND RESERVATIONS
The Park has four group picnic sites available for reservation. Prices vary according to your requirements and the purpose of your reservation. Please contact (503) 846-8715 for assistance.
General reservations (503) 846-8715, require a refundable security deposit, plus a non-refundable reservation fee, based on the site selected and the number of people in your group.
GROUP USER FEES
Small Group Picnic Areas Reservation Fees:
- Small Groups (1 - 50) $150 (Cleaning/Security Deposit - $55)
- Medium Groups (51 -100) $180 (Cleaning/Security Deposit - $105)
- Large Groups (101+) $200 (Cleaning/Security Deposit - $175)
Large Group Picnic Areas Reservation Fees:
- Small Groups (1 - 75) $210 (Cleaning/Security Deposit - $85)
- Medium Groups ( 76 - 150) $280 (Cleaning/Security Deposit - $150)
- Large Groups (151+) $350 (Cleaning/Security Deposit - $235)
Special Use Event Reservations (503) 846-8715, i.e. - commercial film shoots, large scale events) require a refundable security deposit, a non-refundable reservation fee, and additional charges based on the event.