Metzger Park Policies
THE PATRICIA D. WHITING METZGER PARK HALL FACILITIES RENTAL POLICIES
- Applicants must be 21 years of age or older.
- Applicants must submit full fees and deposits with the Reservation Form in order for the event date to be confirmed.
- Park Staff and Washington County Commissioners reserve the right to disapprove any applications.
- All users are responsible for set up and clean up.
- Total chargeable time of booking includes set-up and clean-up time.
- Smoking is not permitted in the building.
- Limited alcoholic beverages are permitted with reserved use of the building. Can or bottle beer, wine or champagne only are permitted.
- Hard alcohol or beer kegs are not allowed.
- Throwing of rice, bird seed or confetti is not allowed, however, bubbles may be used outside only.
- The building must be clean and empty by 11p.m. Monday-Thursday and midnight Friday-Sunday.
- Music volume must be controlled at all times and music must end by 11:00 p.m. The user is responsible for maintaining music volume; failure to do so will result in the termination of the music.
- No music outside. No loud bands or DJs. DJs must bring a small set up and understand our policy of keeping the noise down.
- As a public agency, we are prohibited from recommending caterers, musicians, photographers, etc. Please use alternate resources to find vendors for your event.
The Patricia D. Whiting Metzger Park Hall is in the middle of a residential neighborhood, we want to be a good neighbor and ask renters to respect these rules