Wellness Committee members have committed to:
- Partner with and support the Wellness Program coordinator in County health and wellness initiatives and activities.
- Attend and participate in regular meetings of the Wellness Committee.
- Assist with assessing employee needs and preferences and evaluating current programs and services that are available in our workplace.
- Assist with developing a goals and objectives of the Wellness Program and implementing, monitoring, and evaluating Wellness Program activities.
- Share ideas, needs, concerns and feedback from work areas and colleagues about proposed Wellness Program strategies, policies, and programs.
- Suggest effective Wellness Program communication strategies and use a variety of methods to communicate the message from the Wellness Committee to work areas and colleagues.
Want Wellness Updates?
Sign up for our email blasts by sending an email to EmployeeWellness@co.washington.or.us with EMAIL BLASTS in the subject line. You will be added to our email listing and start receiving regular Wellness Program information including wellness tips, farmers market reminders and updates on upcoming onsite wellness activities.