Technology Service Areas
Information Technology Services budgets for all technology for all Washington County departments. As part of this process, ITS provides the following services:
- Computers at the desktop, including laptops, printers and monitors.
- Computer infrastructure including the data center, the data network both local and remote, central data storage as well as security.
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Planning, including remote data center.
- Geographic Information Services central planning and coordination.
- Web design and management of the County's external and internal Web environments.
- Imaging systems management and planning.
- Acquisition and support of County applications including Oracle financials, HR and Payroll, Assessment and Taxation processing and multiple applications for Land Use and Transportation. In addition, ITS acquires and supports computer applications for the Sheriff's Office, the District Attorney, Community Corrections and Juvenile departments.
- Telephone and voicemail services, including telephone networks.