Visiting Washington County
Washington County, Oregon - located minutes away from downtown Portland - spans 727 square miles and is home to world-class golf courses, award-winning wineries, scenic parks, wetlands and wildlife preserves, and a variety of restaurants and shops. Family activities are abundant, from sports, educational, and annual events and festivals. Learn more about events and attractions in Washington County from the Washington County Visitors Association.
Places to Go
Enjoy one or all of these notable Washington County destinations.
- Banks-Vernonia State Trail
- Cooper Mountain Nature Park
- Henry Hagg Lake/Scoggins Valley Park
- Jackson Bottom Wetlands Preserve
- Metzger Park
- Stub Stewart State Park
- Tillamook State Forest
- Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation District
- Tualatin River National Wildlife Refuge
- Washington County Fairgrounds
- Washington County Museum
Up-to-the-minute weather conditions and forecast from the National Weather Service for Washington County's seat in Hillsboro, Oregon.