Washington County Development Forum
The Washington County Department of Land Use & Transportation Development Forum is an opportunity for our customers in the development and building industries to learn more about Washington County's development-related services and initiatives, processing timelines, and an opportunity to network and provide valuable input.
Join us for the Fall Development Forum
The Fall Development Forum will be 8:30-10 a.m. Sept. 29 in the Public Services Building Cafeteria. The agenda includes:
- Update on housing affordability
- Access only permits update
- Transportation projects update
2017 Forums - Save the Date!
Mark your calendar to join us for the 2017 Forums. If you want to receive notifications of upcoming Forums or other Development-related workshops, sign up on our e-newsletter service. Resources and agendas from the prior Forums are posted below.
- April 27, 2017 Agenda (pending)
- Oct. 26, 2017 Agenda (pending)
Time and Location
Washington County Public Services Building, Cafeteria (first floor)
155 N 1st Avenue, Hillsboro
Register or Sign up for Notifications
Past Forum Agendas and Resources
- April 29, 2016 Agenda (with video links)
- October 29, 2015 Agenda (with video links)
- April 30, 2015 Agenda (with video links)
- February 27, 2014 Agenda
- October 29, 2013 Agenda