Taxpayer Assistance

If you have questions about the valuation guidelines or reporting personal property, please call the county assessor in the county where the property is located. 

Not sure which county your business resides in? Please visit the Oregon Department of Revenue's website for more information. 

For Tax Payments:

View the County's Tax Payment Procedures

Additional Questions:

Feel free to browse our FAQ's section for additional assistance.

Business Personal Property Information:

Washington County
Assessment & Taxation
155 N First Ave., Ste. 200
Hillsboro, OR 97124

Phone: 503-846-8838
Fax : 503-846-3806