Drop Off Ballots November 2018
For Immediate Release: Friday, November 02, 2018Traffic revisions along Murray Boulevard and other locations planned for Tuesday election
Too Late to Mail Ballots for November 6 General Election
Update: Beginning Monday, November 5, the middle turn lane will be closed along S.W. Murray Boulevard just south of S.W. Millikan Way. This traffic revision will enhance safety for drive-through ballot collection activity at the Elections Office at 3700 S.W. Murray Boulevard, Beaverton. Last-minute voters will also be encouraged to drop off their ballots at an official ballot drop site in the Kmart parking lot on S.W. Murray Boulevard north of the Tualatin Valley Highway or at several other official ballot drop sites listed at the Washington County Elections Office website.
Original Release: Washington County elections officials are asking last-minute voters to drop off their ballots at official collection sites as soon as possible so that all ballots are processed in a timely manner. The deadline for voting in the November General Election is 8 p.m. Tuesday, November 6.
With only a few days left in the vote-by-mail election period, Washington County has received over 93,299 ballots so far, or about 26 percent of all registered voters.
Ballots will be collected until the 8 p.m. deadline Tuesday at several official drop-off sites throughout the county. Official drop-off sites are listed below and on the county's website at www.co.washington.or.us/electionsDrive-through Ballot Drop Sites
Drive-through ballot collection service will be offered Monday, November 5, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Tuesday, November 6, from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. on at the County Elections Office at 3700 S.W. Murray Boulevard, Beaverton.
- Kmart parking lot, 3955 S.W. Murray Boulevard, Beaverton
- Beaverton Library, along S.W. Hall Boulevard just north of S.W. 12375 S.W. 5th Street, Beaverton
- Cedar Mill Library, 12505 N.W. Cornell Road, Portland
- Hillsboro Library, Main Branch, 2850 N.E. Brookwood Parkway, Hillsboro
Voters may drop off their completed ballots at several 24-hour drop-off sites, including:
- Washington County Elections Office, 3700 S.W. Murray Boulevard, Beaverton (Look for the slot in the front lobby.)
- Washington County Sheriff's Office and Jail Parking Lot, 236 S.W. Dennis Avenue, Hillsboro (Temporary location due to seismic retrofitting at the Public Services Building.)
- Banks Library, 42461 N.W. Market Street, Banks
- Cornelius City Hall, 1355 N. Barlow Street, Cornelius
- Forest Grove, Pacific Avenue and Birch Street, Forest Grove
- Hillsboro Library - Main Branch, 2850 N.E. Brookwood Parkway, Hillsboro
- King City - City Hall, 15300 S.W. 116th Avenue, King City
- North Plains City Hall, 31360 N.W. Commercial Street, North Plains
- Sherwood City Hall, 22560 S.W. Pine Street, Sherwood
- Tigard City Hall, 13125 S.W. Hall Boulevard, Tigard
- Tualatin City Offices, 18880 S.W. Martinazzi Avenue, Tualatin
Indoor Drop-Off Sites
Official drop boxes at indoor locations (limited hours of operation are available by phone) include:
- Aloha Community Library,17455 S.W. Farmington Road , Aloha (phone: 503-259-0185)
- Beaverton Library, 12375 S.W. 5th Street, Beaverton (phone: 503-644-2197)
- Bethany Library,15325 NW Central Drive, Portland (phone: 503-617-7323)
- Cedar Mill Library, 12505 N.W. Cornell Road, Portland (phone: 503-644-0043)
- Hillsboro Library - Shute Park, 775 S.E. 10th Avenue, Hillsboro (phone: 503-615-6500)
- West Slope Library, 3678 S.W. 78th Avenue, Portland (phone: 503-292-6416)
Information about vote-by-mail, voter eligibility and other election matters may be found at the Washington County Elections Office websiteor by calling 503-846-5800.
Media Contact:Elections Office