Upcoming Candidate and Measure Filings
Next Election: November 2,2021
To view candidate filings please see the Current Election Candidate and Measure Filings.
To view Candidate and Measure filing forms please see our Forms section.
May 17, 2022 Primary Election
Special Notice of Redistricting:
Redistricting from the 2020 Census will begin in 2021 as Federal, State and local Districts redistrict electoral boundaries based on new 2020 Census population numbers.
The Oregon Legislature will act to draw Congressional and State legislative boundaries during the 2021 Legislative Special session. Metro and Multnomah County will redraw council boundaries in 2021. Other local jurisdictions will act to redraw electoral boundaries in 2021 and 2022. Please note that due to Census data being delayed until Sept. 2021, some redistricting may take place under different timelines.
Notice of Receipt of Ballot Title: Referendum on Washington County Ordinance 878, Regulating Tobacco Products.
- Washington County Commissioner At-Large
- Washington County Commissioner, District 2
- Washington County Commissioner, District 4
- Washington County Auditor
- Justice of the Peace
- Thur. Sept 9, 2021 - First date to file for office for County and Metro positions
- Tue. March 8, 2022 - Filing deadline for County & Metro candidates
- Thur. March 10, 2022 - County Voters' Pamphlet candidate filing deadline for County & Metro candidates
- Mon. March 21, 2022 - County Voters' Pamphlet candidate filing deadline for City candidates
- Mon. March 21, 2022 - County Voters' Pamphlet measure argument filing deadline.
- Tue. May 17, 2022 - Primary Election
Precinct Committee Person (PCP) Information
Precincts boundaries for the May 2022 Primary will be finalized after the redistricting process is complete, in January or February 2022. PCP filers who file before the precincts have been established may be required to withdraw if redistricting puts the filer outside of their intended precinct.
Contact the Elections Division