In Person or By Mail
Customer Advisory: COVID-19 Two-Week Pause and FreezeEffective November 17, 2020 our office will have limited access due to Governor Brown's Two-Week Pause and statewide Two-Week Freeze. We are currently encouraging the public to use the alternate options of phone, email, US Postal Service, online or drop box.
The county will accept a check or money order for taxpayers wishing to make payments by mail.
The county will accept cash, check, money order, VISA/MasterCard, Discover, and American Express for taxpayers wishing to make payments in person. A 2.45% (minimum $1.50) convenience fee will apply to all VISA/MasterCard, Discover and American Express payments.
- When paying by check or money order, remember to include your account number on the check or money order. Your account number is located at the top right hand portion of your property tax bill.
- All cash payments may be made in person at the county tax office, located at 155 N. First Ave, Suite 130, Hillsboro, OR 97124. The Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 - 5:00. Please do not mail cash payments.
- The county tax office's mailing address is 155 N First Ave, Suite 130 MS8, Hillsboro, OR 97124.
Drop Box Locations:
- Washington County Assessment & Taxation
155 N First Avenue, Suite 130
Hillsboro, OR 97124
- Parking Lot Rear Entrance (24-hour drop site)
- Front Entrance Lobby (8 a.m - 5 p.m., weekdays)