Pam Treece represents District 2, the northeastern corner including Bethany, Cedar Hills, Cedar Mill, Helvetia, Raleigh Hills, Rock Creek and portions of Beaverton and Hillsboro.
Pam Treece was born and raised in Portland. After teaching high school and running her own business, Pam moved to the private sector and worked for Pacific Power for 21 years, retiring as the vice-president of external affairs. She has served as the executive director of Westside Economic Alliance since 2012.
She received her undergraduate degree from Portland State University and her masters’ degree from Lewis and Clark College.
- Oregon Department of Transportation’s Region 1 Area Commission on Transportation (ACT)
- Portland Community College Forward Bond Steering Committee
- Portland Region Value Pricing Policy Advisory Committee
- Tualatin Hills Park and Recreation District’s Foundation Board
- Washington County Fairground Advisory Committee
- Worksystems, Inc.’s Board and Executive Committee
- Washington County Transportation Futures Advisory Committee
- TriMet Low Income Fare Taskforce
- Chair of Beaverton School District Bond Advisory Committee
- Intel’s Community Advisory Panel
- Metro’s Equity Strategy Advisory Committee
- Planned Parenthood of the Columbia-Willamette Board
- YWCA Board
- American Leadership Forum Class XIII
January 2019 to December 2022