Community Corrections Center
Community safety is our #1 priority during this Covid-19 event. Everyone can make a difference!!
As Washington County enters into Phase 1 of the reopening plan, this is the current status of Community Corrections Parole/Probation Office:
In order to “flatten the curve,” the Community Corrections Center continues to suspend social visits (family/friends) and limit passes for approved employment and treatment. We continue to accept property drop-off.
The Center will not allow any visitors during this time. Residents are encouraged to stay in touch with loved ones via phone and to let them know of this temporary restriction.
In general, the Corrections Center is following, and encourages you to follow, these guidelines:
- Wash your hands regularly, with soap and water, and for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your face, and wash up if you do
- Sneeze/cough into a tissue, or your sleeve, and wash up after
- Isolate yourself if you are sick or have any symptoms (cough, fever, trouble breathing, runny nose)
- Keep your distance from others (even if you have no symptoms… you can still be a carrier)
- Be a good neighbor and do what you can to take care and help out others
Washington County Community Corrections Center
260 SW Adams Avenue MS #57
Hillsboro, OR 97123-3905
Phone: (503) 846-4300
Fax: (503) 846-4330