Community Corrections Center
Community safety is our #1 priority during this Covid-19 event. Everyone can make a difference!!
As Washington County continues in Phase 1, and seeks to help flatten the curve, the Community Corrections Center continues to suspend social visits (family/friends) and limit passes for approved employment and treatment. We continue to accept property drop-off, but masks are required.
The Center will not allow any visitors during this time unless it is a pre-approved appointment.
Residents are encouraged to stay in touch with loved ones via phone and to let them know of this temporary restriction.
In general, the Corrections Center is following, and encourages you to follow, these guidelines:
- Wear an approved cloth face mask (no vented masks) and cover both your nose and mouth
- Wash your hands regularly, with soap and water, and for at least 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitizer if unable to wash hands
- Avoid touching your face, and wash up if you do
- Isolate yourself if you are sick or have any symptoms (cough, fever, trouble breathing, runny nose)
- Keep 6 feet of distance from others
- Be a good neighbor and do what you can to take care and help out others
Washington County Community Corrections Center
260 SW Adams Avenue MS #57
Hillsboro, OR 97123-3905
Phone: (503) 846-4300
Fax: (503) 846-4330