Change of Address

The conditions of your supervision require you to get the approval of your Probation and Parole Officer prior to moving.  If you are required to move suddenly, without the opportunity to notify your supervising officer, you should do so as soon as possible.  If you are on probation, you are also required to inform the Court of any address changes.  Please note that if the Court or the probation and parole office is unable to contact you because of your failure to notify of a move, a warrant for your arrest may be issued.