Travel Permits

Traveling Outside of Oregon

You need the written permission of your Probation and Parole Officer to travel outside of Oregon.  Failure to obtain permission, prior to leaving the state, is a violation of your supervision conditions and could result in a sanction.  It is important to plan ahead and request a travel permit several days ahead of when you actually need it.  You don’t want to find yourself needing a permit for an important trip, only to find out that your supervising officer is unavailable or that the office is closed for a holiday.

Submitting a Travel Request

If you would like to request a Travel Permit, please select the link below. Responses will be sent within two (2) business days, to the e-mail address listed on the request. Travel permits for vacation purpose require that you be in full compliance before the permit will be approved.

Travel Request