To get help connecting to substance use disorder services call Washington County Behavioral Health at 503-846-4528. You can also call providers directly and ask for an intake. If you have insurance, call your insurance company and ask for a referral to addictions services.
Addiction can be a vicious cycle, but the cycle can be broken. Help is available.
If you or a family member is seeking help for problems with gambling, the Washington County Member Services Line can help you find your best options. Services are free to any individual or family member.
There are many options for help if you or a loved one is struggling with substance use. Where you can get help depends on your insurance coverage and your needs.
Treatment in Washington County is provided through a network of community providers. Please visit our county-funded treatment page for more information.
Want to learn more about substance abuse?
- If you're not sure there is a problem, take the substance abuse quiz.
- Learn about the addiction process.
- Visit our opioids (pills and heroin) page to learn more about opioids. Get ideas about pain management and information on how to get help.
- Learn about treatment options for substance use disorders during COVID-19.
Want to learn more about problem gambling?
- Learn more about problem gambling at My Limit -- Problem Gambling.
- Take the Gambling Self-Assessment Quiz.
- Help for problem gambling is available during COVID-19.