If you have a concern about an injured dog or cat, a nuisance or aggressive dog, or a neglected or abandoned animal, you may contact our office during regular business hours.

In an emergency, always call 911. Otherwise, you may call Animal Services at 503-846-7041. 

When our agency receives a complaint, our Officers will work with the party or parties involved to resolve the issue. Complaints may be resolved with education, mediation, or citation. A violation criminal in nature may also result in an arrest. 

Some of the more common complaints are listed below: